Priscilla Policar is a lady who has excelled in both her professional and personal life. She holds expertise in digital marketing and is a seasonal digital executive, leader, and strategist. Over the years, she has rendered excellent services as a customer service manager, copywriter, researcher, fulfillment coordinator, and inventory control.
She has also shown some serious leadership skills by being the team lead for web development projects, human resources and administration, facilities management, media planning, product and sales collateral development, and vendor management.
She holds a few principles too close to her heart in life, and defines the mantra of success as follows:
- In order to gain recognition, one needs to keep himself/herself versatile and diverse to all kinds of roles with utmost precision and perfection.
- Time management and work optimization are the two key skills that a person must possess to be successful.
- One should keep a quest to learn more and more. Constant learning should continue to gain knowledge and versatility.
- There needs to be a perfect balance in personal and professional life to keep both things parallel in the most efficient way.
- High commitment needs to be shown towards whatever work one takes up which renders value for time and money.
- One should never settle for any less in life. There needs to be an urge to keep on going and striving for being better than your old self forever.
- Creativity is a must for success. Once you have a creative thought process and mindset, you can never run out of ideas to boost your business and your image.
- Working under high pressure and tight time constraints should come at ease to a person looking out to be successful.
- Getting stressed and leaving up your work or procrastination leads to a habit of never meeting your commitments in time.
- No job should be big or small for you. Any job you pick up should be done with maximum efforts and enthusiasm.
- Opt for a proactive approach to be ready for any kind of unexpected situations that might arise at your workplace.
- Being in your comfort zone always leads you nowhere. There is no growth when you don’t step out of your comfort zone. Leave your zone, try new things and you’ll see a considerable difference
Incorporate these tips by Priscilla Policar to be successful in your life as well.